- Advance Search
- Quick Search Ideas
- Quick Search Services
- Product Finder
- Special Offers
- New Products
Terms & Conditions
1. By accessing or using the site, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions set out in this agreement with SourcingMachine Australia Pty Ltd (acn: 602 555 528) as trustee for SourcingMachine Australia Trust (acn: 30 977 371 227) referred to in the terms and conditions below as (“SourcingMachine Australia”). If you do not accept all the terms and conditions of this agreement, please do not use this site.
2. Sourcing Machine Austrlia may amend this agreement at any time by posting the amended and restated agreement on the SourcingMachine site. The amended and restated agreement shall be effective immediately upon posting and your continued use of the site will be deemed to be acceptance of the amended terms.
3. Sourcing Machine Australia reserves the right to deny paid-for services to any user for any reason.Sourcing Machine Australia may also cancel a registered user's account at any time.
4. Sourcing Machine Australia accepts no responsibility or liability for the accuracy, propriety, lawfulness or content of any product description or supplier or any other information detailed in SourcingMachine and full details of product information should always be checked with the relevant supplier before placing any orders or using a supplier in any way.
5. By registering with SourcingMachine you agree that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate any laws.
6. Although the administrators of SourcingMachine will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off the Latest News section, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author. Sourcing Machine Australia will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
7. The owners of SourcingMachine Australia have the right to remove, edit, move any information or material supplied or close any topic for any reason. All of the following messages in the latest news section will be deleted or closed; vulgar language, sexual innuendo, unfriendly members, derogatory member or user names, personal insults, put downs or attacks, politics or religion, topics or posts created to critique a distributor, topics or posts that promote unethical practices, topics or posts created by a supplier to critique a supplier. Sourcing Machine Australia reserves the right to cooperate fully with any government authorities, private investigators and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil wrongdoing.
8. Sourcing Machine Australia reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the SourcingMachine site and its features with respect to different users, or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice. Each user hereby agrees that in no event shall SourcingMachine Australia site be liable to the user or any third parties for any inability to use the site.
9. Each user agrees to provide SourcingMachine with true, accurate, current and complete information to be displayed on the site and maintain and promptly amend all information to keep it true current and complete.
10. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the site is done at each user's sole discretion and risk and each user is solely responsible for any damage to its computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material.
11. Sourcing Machine Australia is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the site and the SourcingMachine content. The site and SourcingMachine content embody trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the site and SourcingMachine content shall remain with Sourcing Machine Australia, its affiliates or licensors of the SourcingMachine content. All rights not otherwise claimed under this agreement or by Sourcing Machine are reserved.
12. Sourcing Machine Australia operates a no-returns policy on all products and services offered.
13. Promo-Points have no monetary value, are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
14. Awards and prizes have no monetary value, are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Sourcing Machine Australia decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Sourcing Machine Australia shall have the right to assign its obligations and duties in this agreement and in any agreement relating to paid-for services to any person or entity.
16. In the event of any dispute the proper law of the agreement shall be English law and the forum for the resolution of any disputes shall be courts of England and Wales.